Thursday 31 March 2011

conventional medicine and holistic could work so well together

I thought that I would try and find myself a local Doctor who practices conventional medicine but also has an understanding of holistic/alternative treatments too. I gave up after making several calls to different departments, even NHS direct, no luck because the task was so frustrating I chose to give up, I contacted the local wellbeing clinic, who do get patients referred to them, but the identity of the surgery is withheld from them.

I find this must be very upsetting and annoying for those who wish this kind of doctor, for a modern country, we are stuck where there is complete openess in giving people a choice, it all seems very wrong, especially the progress that could be made here especially where stress is concerned, we as a nation are not very progressive in this area at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment