Tuesday 29 March 2011

If there is a link with cancer, they have made a massive mistake

I know this is off the ms thing, but way before I knew about Candida, but when I had become interested in the urinary system  etc. I thought of my Dad who died a couple of years ago of prostrate cancer, I kept wondering if the urinery system of elliminating waste energy from his system had anything to do with his illness. Now that i have read some things on Candida and of my own experiences of elliminating past built up toxins from my own system, it would not at all surprise me if there is a link between cancer. And if this is remotely possible, the medical profession has made a massive mistake in keeping Candida from public knowledge, catastrophic even.

 I imagine that the bladder merridian has a connection to as leaves the torso to go  to the leg and circles round the sexual organs, perhaps my imagination is running riot, but it would make sense.

You see my Dad didnt smoke, ate very healthily, but unfortunately stressed, which I inherited I'm affraid. I'm suitably chilled these days though.

No comments:

Post a Comment