Monday 28 March 2011

Montel has done all the donkey work yet again

The Montel Williams show featuring details re a misaligned Atlas, amongst other contributary factors, influenced and interested me greatly several years ago, and is one the reasons why I have persued the avenues I have ventured down. I today learn that he also interviewed Ann Boroch, who overcame her ms symptoms through  diet (anti candida ) I am amazed at how close Montel was at the joining of all these dots together. Again he has all the bases covered and indepth by interview, yet again this one man has done all the ground work.

When I set up this blog I desperately tried to inform Mr. Williams of it, I felt that I owed it to him as he had influenced me greatly. but allas dont know if I succeeded or not. As that is a man I would like to thank. And that is sincerely not all stupidly starstruck or anything like that. So thanx, it may one day get back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment