Sunday 27 March 2011

Spare a thought for the young ones

Theres always one more thing that I have to say, I just can let it go and this is one of them. We spend our children's childhood protecting and caring for them from all hidden dangers in society,  thankfully they reach young adulthood unscathed, we place untold stresses on our young adults particularly education wise, with exams and all the worry of getting into a university that they wish to attend etc. then they experience a stress overload that their body then sends them a warning in the form of temporary sensorary or balance problems (remember this is just a warning) which is then taken and totally misunderstood by todays medical proffession, as in being a diagnosis of ms, no alternative investigations here, if there are plaques present then its definitely ms. This I challenge as being incorrect and this I will eventually prove by walking, didnt bank on the Candida input but well that is a good thing as answers many questions that I and my Chiropractor had.

Anyway my point is yes I could walk away and get on with my own life, I'm ok Jack type of  thing, but that I will not do young adults are being diagnosed with what I can only see as a fictitious illness, they get to dsay 17,18, 19 early 20's and their futures are snuffed out by two tiny initials m and s. This is so wrong on so many levels its unbelievable, and while this terrible act continues to happen, I will make others aware that there are alternative answers here, a misaligned Atlas, Candida or as in my case both. I and you out there should fight for these kids, as they could be your daughters and sons, your nieces and nephews, or even your brothers and sisters. They deserve our protection against an incorrect system. And I will do my upmost to make sure that they have mine, I've had my life, had my children, which is nothing less than they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment