Thursday 31 March 2011

There are answers out there

As everyone knows here I dont think MS even exists it is all conjecture and heresay with a lot of symptoms that are atributed to in the very first instance stress, which triggers some kind of overload that then causes temporary anomilies in our motor skills or sensory problems, the balance issues then causes the need to adapt to stay upright and this causes an Atlas misalignment, that when the blip is over, makes it impossible to adapt back, this then causes further misalignments in the spine also causing it to twist, and this then effects the bladder meridian and bladder itself, if thats not enough this also has many other knock on effects to other parts of the body and because our internal ability to dispose of waste material, this upsets the whole balance of our system even to the point of causing heat intolerance in hot weather as the urinery disposes of unwanted energies.

My second and very significant problem is Candida, what if this was not triggered by antibiotics but in stress or what it would consider poor diet, as unable to process it correctly.


MS for me doesnt come into it, but these two factors do, as the second has caused me lower back kidney pain, which at times has been quite severe in fact very. Through the strict diet I am now on which includes herb suppliments etc my kidney pain is lessening.

I believe that I have had both of these issues for a long long time, Candida has totally invaded my system and as each day passes that is becoming more apparent.

There are answers out there I have benefited greatly from acupuncture along the bladder line and am at present having chiropractic manipulation, but to progress further this now Candida issue needs to be addressed. And that I am now able to do. Thank goodness for the internet I say, as this all has been my own research. As I have stayed out of any existing flawed system as the are solely focussed on scientific remedies, and have shunned all holistic or alternative therapies as to them there are no answer, we as on that they are very, very wrong.

Over 40 different countries have viewed this blog which is not in the public sector,  It heartens me that there has been such an interest, it is good to talk for debate and discussion and for questions to be asked and answered. I have now found hopefully all of mine now and in that helps others to find theirs

No comments:

Post a Comment