Tuesday 21 August 2012

My info re thisisms-as reply will prob be deleted


There is a condition called Candida it can be caused by stress, poor  diet or most importantly Antibiotic use and for that last reason is why Western Medicine deny its existence.

It can cause obesity but at the same time it can cause the exact opposite WEIGHT LOSS

It also can cause SUGAR CRAVINGS

It can also cause VITAMIN DEFICIENCY.

I would post a link but you would be better for you and others to google Candida and ---------, whatever problem you may have, it can also cause Diabetes.

There is a lot of info out there, thank goodness for the internet. Also dont get sucked into some money making scam, just consider it as a possibility.

There is also info on this site under Diet, as a sticky, subject healthy gut, as it also causes Leaky Gut Syndrome.

Hope this info helps you and others too, 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have ppms, I am vegetarian - have been since four. I may occasional eat a little bacon, rarely. I have one white coffee per day. I only started eating ice cream in the past years and never ate sweets but now have a craving for sugar. There is so much written about the diets but then why do I have the worst one?

I was very active - running alot.

I have tried the Jelinek diet but lost so much weight my doctor threatened to hospitalise me. (5.5 stone). I am not a big person. When I tried to question him about the diet, he avoided me and would not answer my questions - maybe he did not have the answers. I do not know anyone with ppms who has improved on the diet. Maybe rrms is a different disease/story - I don't know.

Don't flame me - I stopped posting last time a got flamed.

I currently take Naltrexone, 4 aminopridine - none with any success but I am scared stupid if I stop. I have tried MIS416 for two plus years. I tried stemcell in Germany with no sucess.

Hope this is of interest, take care.

Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment